YOUR TEAM | Jay Dryden, CFP® – Managing Partner
256-469-7711, ext. 111
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Estate Conservation Strategies
- Retirement Funding Strategies
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Chartered Financial Consultant®
Chartered Advisor for Senior Living®
Locally, I am a member of:
- Twickenham Church of Christ
- Board of trustees for Freed-Hardeman University
- Board of trustees for the Jack-Nelle Institute, a preachers training school and orphanage in Vijayawada, India
Besides supporting many other charities through our Community Impact Fund, I have also been involved with mission trips to Honduras, Guatemala, Peru, India, and Ecuador.
Hilde and I met while attending Freed-Hardeman University and have been married since 2001. After I graduated from FHU with a BS in mathematics and Bible, we moved to Huntsville, where I began my financial career while Hilde finished her degree at UAH with a major in marketing. In 2015, we welcomed our first child, a son named Axl. We now live in a beautiful subdivision on the Flint River in Owens Cross Roads with our cat, Titan. In our spare time, we enjoy playing golf at the Ledges, as well as wakeboarding along the Tennessee River and traveling.